Position: Disability Day and STEP Program Coordinator
Job Conditions: 38-hour per week full-time role. Employment will be covered by the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010, Level 4.
Job Summary: To facilitate the Individual Support needs program for Lasercraft’s Community Access program and STEP (Step To Employment Program). Provide assessment and training to program participants and support staff as required. To lead the ongoing processes of Quality Assurance as required by Lasercraft funding bodies. To coordinate and administer the enrolments of program participants in line with the regulations of the funding body. The Role is Responsible for supervising daily activities, maximising the individual competencies of participants with disabilities, and optimising each participant’s access to activities that will provide maximum skill development, enjoyment and achieve personal goals.
- Bachelor of Social Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a disability service.
- Experience with NDIS and requirements.
- Proven ability to plan, implement and evaluate training programs for people with disabilities.
- Current NSW driver’s license.
- Previous experience in program coordination.
- First Aid certificate.
- Previous experience managing staff and rosters to meet support ratio requirements.
- Current NDIS screening check approval or willingness to obtain.
- Previous experience working within a financial budget.
If you require further information please email email@example.com or telephone (02) 4323 1373.
Lasercraft Australia is an Australian Disability Enterprise providing supported employment opportunities on the Central Coast of NSW. For more information regarding Lasercraft’s Supported Employment Program click here.
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Disability Day Program and STEP Program Coordinator - June 2, 2021
- What Benefits Does an Employee Years of Service Recognition Program Offer? - February 16, 2021
- Why do business with Australian Disability Enterprise? - February 8, 2021