Our COVID-19 Plan
Recent events and government announcements may have a significant impact on your plans and business. Our thoughts go out to everyone who has been affected by the impact of COVID-19.
At Lasercraft it is business as usual just with some adjustments to ensure the safety of all staff.
As many of you know Lasercraft is a non-for-profit whose aim is to give long term supported employment to individuals with disabilities. Which means we also have a large proportion of individuals who have compromised immune systems placing them in a high-risk category. With this in mind, policies have been developed to safeguard employees.
- All individuals must sanitise hands on arrival, during the day and departure from the building
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces on a daily basis
- Employees are advised to avoid crowds and public areas in line with federal government recommendations
- Staff are advised to defer non-essential conferences, meetings and travel on public transport.
- Community outings will be limited
- Supported employees have been given the option to work from home reducing their contact with public transports and non-essential travelling
- Work will be provided from them to achieve at home
- A work from home plan will be developed for each employee who chooses this option (recording hours worked, and duties performed)
In these trying times, we all must do our part to ensure the safety of those with reduced immune systems.
At Lasercraft we would like to offer the following strategy that will help keep the integrity of your awards intact while adhering to regulations.
Why not STREAM your award nominations and winner notifications to your audience via your website, Facebook, Twitter etc? This will afford you the opportunity of maintaining the prestige of your awards without breaking the momentum you have built up over the years.
Lasercraft can offer you the ability to have us send the award directly to all recipients individually. We will include a customised congratulatory note from you with every award.
You can have peace of mind as we can guarantee supply and quality, as all products are manufactured in Australia. No customs and delivery issues and no disruption to your recipients receiving their awards
Many recognition product suppliers in the coming months may suffer from stock issues as many of their products come from overseas. But you do not need to worry about this issue affecting Lasercraft’s Australian made products.
Please do not hesitate to call to discuss any concerns about your order, we are here to help and answer any questions to the best of our ability. We are happy to help you come up with a way to ensure your recipients do not miss out on their recognition for excellence.